- Information on the structure of the American educational system
- How to define study objections and locate an institution that is appropriate for you
- Undergraduate Institutions in the USA
- Graduate institutions in the USA
- Short term certification programs in the USA
- Distance Learning programs in the USA
- High School year in the USA programs
- Application process and admission requirements for study
- Testing requirements (TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, SAT, ACT)
- Test preparation
- Possible sources of finance and other resources
- Scholarship opportunities
- Pre-departure information to assist students in adjusting to life in the U.S.
- Proctoring online and distance exams
International Academic Center is offering group advising sessions. Some of the sessions will be conducted in English and other sessions will be conducted in Serbian. These sessions are free and provide general information to students who are interested in pursuing education at an institution of higher education in the United States.